Mechanical Linear Drive Specifications:
- Max. Boat Displacement: 24,000lb.
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC
- Peak Thrust: 650lb.
- Max Torque: 6,500 lb.in
- Maximum Stroke: 12″ (300mm)
- Average Power: 18-36W
- Hard-over to hard-over time: 11 seconds
- Corepack Used: ACU-200
- A linear drive unit connects to the rudder stock via an independent tiller arm. Accessory fittings from your steering system manufacturer may be required.
- An authorized Raymarine dealer is best suited for installing a linear drive system.
- Must be able to back-drive steering system from the rudder.