The unit comes with wiring instructions, a set of 8 x Heatshrink glueline crimp connectors, and a 1 Amp standard blade fuse.
Markfish enclosure is fully sealed against liquid ingress and has integrated mounting holes
- Marine-grade wiring
- Operating Voltage: 9 to15Vdc
- Power consumption: Approx 100mA
- Serial Input: Connects to NMEA 0183 OUT from Fish Finder
- Serial Output: Connects to NMEA 0183 IN of GPS
- Serial Data: 4800 Bits per second, 8 Bit word, No parity, 1 Stop bit.
- External waypoint trigger: Waypoint is sent to GPS when this wire is earthed using a suitable push button. (Button is not included)
- Dimensions: (Approx ) W: 8cm x H: 4cm x D: 2.5cm
- Weight: (Approx) 200 gram
More info at: Mark.fish